Scope of this Agreement. This Agreement applies to any photograph, graphics, digital assets, or digital images created or taken by Front Door Photo and delivered to the Client (collectively known as “PHOTOS”) for the property (“PROPERTY”). This Agreement governs the relationship between the parties and in no event shall any e-mail communication or other exchange, amend or otherwise modify the terms of this Agreement unless agreed to in writing.
Shoot requests: To ensure the best results of the photo shoot please be sure the home is ready prior to the scheduled shoot time. We work on a set time schedule for every shoot.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the listing is ready for the photo/video/virtual tour to be produced at the arranged time. For more information on how to prepare your listing please visit our website to review our Home Prep Guide.
- For liability FRONT DOOR PHOTO does not handle any cleaning, dusting, or moving of furniture.
- The agent/manager/homeowner shall ensure that there are no hazards to the photographer’s safety.
- Front Door Photo will work with agents and/homeowners with regard to pets, but the photographer is not responsible for accommodating pets during the shoot. If pets will be present, please make a note when you order services.
- Generally we will be photographing through the entire home. We do not usually include utility rooms or closets, if you would like those included please inform us prior to the shoot.
- Amenities are not included on/in a property shoot, and fall under separate pricing and licensing. If you are requiring amenities to be photographed please contact us prior to the shoot for additional information.
Weather Policy: There will be times services cannot be completed due to weather. In those circumstances, the client can choose to continue, cancel, or reschedule the shoot. If the agent chooses to proceed with photography we will provide the best images possible. If additional outdoor photos are required on a better weather day, our standard re-shoot fee will apply.
If, in the opinion of Front Door Photo, the shoot cannot be completed due to inclement weather or other adverse conditions, than Front Door Photo reserves the right to re-schedule the shoot at the earliest convenience. The Client has the option to accept the rescheduled date or to receive a full refund of any deposit.
Cancellation: Cancellations and reschedules are no charge provided they are done 12 hours in advance of the scheduled shoot date/time.
- Same-day cancellation/reschedule is subject to a $50 fee.
- If FRONT DOOR PHOTO shows up to a property and cannot get in or the shoot is cancelled by the agent/seller, the Client is responsible for 100% of the shoot.
Delivery: Front Door Photo will deliver Photos in JPEG format, at a resolution that Front Door Photo determines will be suitable for the Photos as licensed. It is the Client’s responsibility to verify that the Photos are suitable for reproduction and that if the Photos are not deemed suitable, to notify the Front Door Photo within five (5) business days. Front Door Photo’s sole obligation will be to replace the Photos at a suitable resolution but in no event will Front Door Photo be liable for poor reproduction quality, delays, or consequential damages.
Unless otherwise specifically provided, Front Door Photo is not responsible to provide images 1) larger than 8”x10” at 300 dpi or 2) in a format higher than 8-bit or in RAW format. Front Door Photo has no obligation to retain or archive any Photos delivered to Client.
Fees and Payment Policy: All fees and expenses payable under this agreement are required no later than thirty (30) business days from the delivery of the Photos and payable irrespective of whether Client makes actual use of the Photos. If full payment has not been received within forty-five (45) days all rights are revoked at Front Door Photo’s discretion. In the event rights are revoked, all images in the possession of Client shall be removed from all forms of media within ten (10) days. Client shall provide Front Door Photo with written statement that all images have been removed and destroyed.
- Credit card payments are processed on our website by “Shootproof”
- The photo release is not authorized until payment is received in full.
- Failure to pay for the images within 45 days will result in a copyright infringement. You will be asked to remove the image from any electronic or printed form of advertisement. Failure to stop using them will result in legal action.
- If subject of work is outside Bay or Walton Counties, Front Door Photo reserves the right to add a reasonable transportation fee.
Licensing: Front Door Photo grants the Client a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the images created for the purpose of marketing the Property. Client understands that Front Door Photo owns the images and retains all rights, and may use them for Front Door Photo’s own promotional purposes or re-sale. Client also warrants that they have the authority to enter into this contract for the Property, and shall indemnify and defend Front Door Photo in the event of any litigation arising due to this contract.
Front Door Photo guarantees the client a professionally produced product. If the product created is not acceptable based on reasonable standards, Front Door Photo will refund client’s fees. Client will not be eligible to receive any part of photographs or media if fees have been refunded. If the product is unacceptable to customer from an editing standpoint, Front Door Photo will re-edit footage a second time based on written notes provided by the client. If the second edit is unacceptable, Front Door Photo will charge an hourly fee to continue refinement of media.
Front Door Photo agrees to maintain a reasonable amount of liability insurance to protect the contents of subject property from damage caused by any representative. Front Door Photo will not be held liable for any losses or inconveniences caused by malfunctioning web-based technologies. Client is granted a limited, nonexclusive right to create a “hyperlink” to Front Door Photo’s website as long as there is no implicit or explicit derogatory, or otherwise defamatory insinuations.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 850-396-1275
Front Door Photo
653 W 23rd St. PMB 223
Panama City, Florida 32405